Vegan Banana Pancakes
Regular price £0.00
The most delicious way to make vegan banana pancakes! A tasty pancake recipe that kids of all ages will definitely love! Of course kids love sweet foods so it's best that we make sweet foods healthier such as including fruits like bananas that kids usually enjoy! A delicious breakfast and you can serve with a fruit salad on the side to make it even healthier!
- Put the banana in a big bowl and mash with a fork until it's completely mashed.
- Add the self-raising flour, baking powder, vanilla extract and milk and mix together with a whisk.
- To make it sweet, add the agave sweetener. In the ingredients, i've mentioned 2 tbsp but you can use less if you want it less sweet.
- Add the salt and rapeseed oil and mix together.
- Add a teaspoon of coconut oil to a pan and set on a low to medium heat.
- To make small cute pancakes, you can use a tablespoon to scoop out some of the mixture and place on the pan and make a small circle. Do this a few times so that you have a few small pancakes on the pan cooking at the same time.
- Cook the pancakes until it's not runny anymore and then flip the pancakes and again, leave them until the other side is firm. Wait until both sides are a nice golden brown colour.
- Once the first set of pancakes are cooked, place them onto a plate and cook more of the pancake mix until the whole mixture is finished.
- The pancakes will be enough for 4 people so divide them and place onto 4 plates.
- Optional: Drizzle some agave sweetener onto the pancakes if you want. You can also slice some banana and place onto the pancake or use any other fruit you like.
- Make sure the pancakes have cooled down slightly before serving to your kids.